Resources at The Ohio State University
- The Ohio State University homepage
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Slavic and East European Languages and Cultures, Department of
- Slavic and East European Studies, Center for
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Center for
- Study of Religion, Center for the
- OSU Libraries On-line Catalog, select tab "Books and More" (includes catalog entries of HRL holdings)
- ScriptoriaSlavica: Medieval Slavic Manuscripts and Culture Blog
- Polata Knigopisnaia (on the Knowledge Bank)
An informational bulletin devoted to the study of early Slavic books, texts, and literatures.
- East European & Slavic Studies (EES) (Lib Guide)
- Rare Books and Manuscripts Library, a library in OSUL's Special Collections
- Special Collections, a division of OSU Libraries
Other Libraries, Collections, Institutions and Associations of Slavic Studies
- Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collection
Is an institute of Harvard University dedicated to supporting scholarship internationally in Byzantine, Garden and Landscape, and Pre-Columbian studies through fellowships, meetings, exhibitions, and publications.
- Hill Museum & Manuscript Library
- Founded to preserve medieval manuscripts from Europe, Africa, and the Middle East in microfilm form.
- St. Pachomius Library: Lives of the Saints
- Institute for Medieval Studies, University of Leeds
The Institute for Medieval Studies brings together medievalists across the University of Leeds and beyond to form a community of scholars working on the societies and cultures of the European Middle Ages. Their range spans Europe, from Iceland to Africa and the Near East, and from Late Antiquity to the Renaissance, and they include historians, literary scholars, linguists and art historians.
- The Early Slavic Studies Association
- The Early Slavic Studies Association is a scholarly, non-profit organization dedicated to fostering closer worldwide communication among scholars interested in pre-eighteenth century Slavic studies; and to promoting the dissemination of scholarly information on early Slavic studies through the organization of meetings and conferences and through the Association's newsletter.
- A. A. Dmitrievskii. Opisanie liturgicheskikh rukopisei, khraniashchikhsia v bibliotekakh Pravoslavnogo Vostoka
St. Petersburg Society of Byzantium, Slavic Studies was founded in 1993 and registered by the Department of Justice of the St Petersburg City Hall of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation as a public association of the creative union of scientists (Certificate of Registration of the Charter of Public Associations number 1676 of October 14, 1993). The Company brings together specialists from different areas of knowledge related to the study of Byzantium Slavic antiquities, in order to consolidate their creative forces and coordinate their research activities.
- Corpus Cyrillo-Methodianum Helsingiense
The Corpus Cyrillo-Methodianum Helsingiense (CCMH) is an electronic corpus of the most important Old Church Slavonic (OCS) texts. The texts are encoded in 7-bit ASCII in order to ensure maximum portability.
- Povest' vremennykh let: An Interlinear Collation & Paradosis
The compilation of chronicle entries known as the Povˇest' vremennykh lˇet (PVL) is a fundamental source for the historical study of the vast eastern European and Eurasian lands that now include major parts of Ukraine and Belarus, as well as extensive parts of the Russian Federation and Poland.
- Novgorod Birchbark Documents Online
The site is part of the created system of electronic resources, which includes a digital master file and multifunctional database containing full archaeological information about the documents and the text body with lemmatization and morphological markings. The full version of the database at the end of work on it can be downloaded from the site.
- Sviato-Troitska Sergieva Lavra, Slavic Manuscripts of the
- Borgiani illirici manuscript collection (Vatican City) SPEC.BORG.ILLIR.
- NB: The Vatican Library is digitizing its manuscript, incunables, archives, etc., and making them available online. http://digi.vatlib.it/
View the manuscripts from the Borgiani illirici collection that have been scanned and uploaded to date: http://digi.vatlib.it/mss/Borg.ill
- Vatican Slavic manuscript collection (Vatican City) SPEC.VATICAN.SLAV.
View the manuscripts from the Vatican Slavic collection that have been scanned and uploaded to date: http://digi.vatlib.it/mss/Vat.slav
- Digital National Library of Serbia Collection of Cyrillic Manuscripts
- Digital Library of Sts. Cyril and Methodius National Library
- Zograf Electronic Library at Sofia University "St Kliment Ohridski," Sofia, Bulgaria
- Dobreisho Gospel, World Digital Library
- Kopitar Collection at Ljubljana National and University Library, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- University Library "Svetozar Marković," Belgrade, Serbia: Manuscripts and Documents, Early Printed Books, libraries, archival material.
- Austrian National Library - Bibliography for Manuscripts
- GIM - State Historical Museum, Moscow, Russia: Collection of Manuscripts and Early Printed Books
- Scientific Centre of Excellence for Croatian Glagolitic, Zagreb, Croatia
- Bernstein The Memory of Paper - Watermarks
- Mount Athos: The Holy Mountain
- Orthodox: Wikipedia
- Orthodox: Television
- Serbian Orthodox Church/Srpska pravoslavna crkva; The
- Српска православна црква
- BLAGO, the new Orthodox history & culture website from the Serbian Unity Congress
- The Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia
- The Bulgarian Orthodox Church
- American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Church
- Orthodox Church in America Archdiocese
- Holy Trinity Russian Orthodox Monastery
- St. Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary
- St. Tikhon's Orthodox Theological Seminary
- St. Herman of Alaska Theological Seminary
- Ancient World Digital Library, New York University
- Digtial Central Asian Archaeology, AWDL
- Exhibit "From Avvakum to Agaf'i: Old Believer Manuscripts in the Collection of M.A. Maksimov," Russian National Library, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Pinakes: Textes et manuscrits grecs, IRHT - Institut de rechercher et d'histoire des textes, Paris, France
- Etymology and History of Words of the Russian Language, including Slovar' russkogo iazyka XI-XVII, vols. 1-30!